Please note the following:
- All parts [with the exception of the NEW/PMA/8130 77CF Kevlar assembly] come with the Aerox Certificate of Conformance.
- You will be required in most cases to obtain a Field Approval from your local aviation authority.
- FAA Field approvals are generally not required for aircraft prior to 1981 – please confirm with your local FSDO or aviation authority.
- These parts are those used in the AEROX STCd/PMA system designed for Cirrus Aircraft.
- These systems are designed for unpressurized factory piston aircraft with service ceilings at or below FL250.
- All orders are Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
- Please note these prices do NOT include the PAX and Crew Masks or Oxysaver Cannulas.