AEROX PORTABLE OXYGEN SYSTEM OPTIONS
*Every system includes the tank & regulator sizes of your choice — and the corresponding number of delivery kits.
*Each delivery kit includes the Oxysaver cannula, tubing, in-line flow meter and oxygen connector.
NOTE: Do not forget to order the $89.95 carrycase/harness, which will secure your tank to a seatback – thusly protecting its regulator and protecting passengers from it becoming a missile during turbulence!
- Harness & Carry Case – $89.95
- Cannula Stowage (2) – $44.95
- Cannula Stowage (4) – $54.95
- Oximeter (no image) – $559.95
OXYGEN SPECS / DURATION CHART
Cylinder & System Specs
|MAN HOURS @ FL10**||12.0||16.0||26.7||48.2||46.7||66.7||116+||160|
|MAN HOURS @ FL15**||6.0||9.0||13.5||22.5||25.9||35.2||59.3||85.1|
|MAN HOURS @ FL18**||4.6||6.2||10.3||18.8||17.9||25.6||44.5||64.8|
**These durations can be realized only by utilizing the Oxysaver cannulas (included with each system).
Warning: changing out to a mask decreases these durations up to ten-fold.
***For the correct portable systems and masks, please see below if your aircraft service ceiling is:
- From FL180—FL250 – pressurized or unpressurized. Page under development – for required/correct crew and pax masks.
- From FL250 thru FL5000 & pressurized—contact phoebe “The Oxygen Lady”® for correct masks & portable systems